I've got avascular necrosis of hip. Today i fell on that hip. Could i've got fractured it?

Dr. Ronald Krauser
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: Unbelievable

Why would you ask a doctor who cannot examine the hip? If you have significant pain then go to the ER and have an exam and x ray.

In brief: Unbelievable

Dr. Ronald Krauser
Dr. Ronald Krauser
Dr. Bradley Butkovich
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: It is always possibl

AVN typically doesn't put you at risk for increased fracture, just Arthritis.
I would;t typically expect a 41 year old male to ever have a hip fracture from a fall. IF you have AVN the joint certainly could have flared up if you are in pain. Outside of that, if you cannot walk or bear weight I would certainly see an ortho doc and get an X-ray.

In brief: It is always possibl

Dr. Bradley Butkovich
Dr. Bradley Butkovich
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine