I have a bad back and I think my spine is very out of place. But it sometimes feels like its going to cramp up, what is going on?

Sounds like DC Dx... ?..Get in 2 c a spine or orthopedic surgeon ( they may be 1 ; the same), get evaluated ; a good exam as well as x-rays . Then follow their advice on treatment. Also gives u a firm dx. Cing a surgeon doesn't mean surgery @ all, but they treat none surgically as well.