Can you give me suggestions with my wisdom teeth pain?

Dr. Daniel Quon
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: See a dentist

If you are having pain associated with your wisdom teeth, the best suggestion and/or advice would be for you to see a dentist for evaluation and recommendations for indicated treatment.
In the interim, try to keep the area around and over the affected wisdom tooth or teeth clean. Warm salt water rinses may help and you can take an otc pain med as tolerated until you can see a dentist.

In brief: See a dentist

Dr. Daniel Quon
Dr. Daniel Quon
Dr. Louis Gallia
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: Oral surgeon

For now, OTC pain meds, saline rinses.
If infected, antibiotics. For best results, make sure you are evaluated and treated by a board certified oral & maxillofacial surgeon.

In brief: Oral surgeon

For now, OTC pain meds, saline rinses.
Dr. Louis Gallia
Dr. Louis Gallia