How can string breast implants work?

Dr. Gregory Buford
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Not a good technique

In the past, a few surgeons have used suture material to effectively enhance cup size as an alternative to breast implants.
The reason for this varied but generally had to do with the fact that the strings could increase the cup size far larger than the largest implants. At this point, i don't know of any reputable plastic surgeon performing this technique.

In brief: Not a good technique

Dr. Gregory Buford
Dr. Gregory Buford
Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Not done anymore?

If I am thinking of the same procedure you are mentioning, it used to be performed by inserting a ball of suture material not unlike a ball of yarn.
This is no longer performed by any board certified plastic surgeons to the best if my knowledge which speaks to its acceptance. If you are aware f someone performing this, plase forward the link to me.

In brief: Not done anymore?

Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham