I have not had any green food or veggie in over 48 hrs and no medicine. Having cramps and diharrea. Diahrrea is very very green. Should I worry?

Dr. Gregory Fehr
Emergency Medicine
In brief: Diarrhea
You know your diet is what comes out "in the end".
Fiber and bulk nutrition have been shown the best for digestive health. Wether you choose to change dietary habits, is up to you, but the proper amount of fibrin in your diet can eliminate many future problems.

In brief: Diarrhea
Dr. Gregory Fehr
Dr. Gregory Fehr
Dr. Rex Mahnensmith
In brief: Green diarrhea
Indicates mucus mixed with stool.
This likely indicates infection. The infection may be viral or bacterial. It seems like a check up is needed. There are now very simple tests for causes of infectious diarrhea. Some causes require specific therapy. Meanwhile, don't let yourself get dehydrated.

In brief: Green diarrhea
Indicates mucus mixed with stool.
Dr. Rex Mahnensmith
Dr. Rex Mahnensmith
Dr. Arnon Rubin