I have no insurance and no money I have extreme dental pain I tried everything I even took w vicodin and im still in agonizing pain any suggestions?

Dr. Foster Carr
General Practice

In brief: Free dental clinic

Look for a free or low cost dental clinic.
This website might help http://www.Freemedicalcamps.Com/.

In brief: Free dental clinic

Dr. Foster Carr
Dr. Foster Carr
Dr. James Wright
Dentistry

In brief: Dental School

Sometimes a dental school has a program to see patients.
You may want to check into this if you have the time for a longer dental visit. You can receive dental treatment by the dental students under the supervision of the dental instructors. It may also be gum related.

In brief: Dental School

Dr. James Wright
Dr. James Wright
Dr. Abel Loredo
Dentistry

In brief: Dental Emergency

Insurance or no insurance, money or no money, you need to be seen by a dentist right away.
You are having a dental emergency. If you were having a heart attack and had no money or medical insurance, would you not seek immediate medical help? Find out where is you closes public health dental clinic in your area. Save yourself the suffering and find a dentist to help you.

In brief: Dental Emergency

Dr. Abel Loredo
Dr. Abel Loredo
Dr. James Beck
Dentistry

In brief: Free clinics

The only thing that will get you out of this pain is to have the tooth treated.
Since you have no funds, extraction is probably your only viable option. There are free clinics that will do extractions for free. Ask your dentist or look in the yellow pages or internet for free clinics.

In brief: Free clinics

Dr. James Beck
Dr. James Beck
Dr. James Beck
Hospitals and ER's sometimes have dentist on staff who can extract the tooth for you.
Dr. David Stall
Dentistry

In brief: ER

You can go to a hospital emergency room for immediate treatment of pain, but you should search for low cost or free dental clinics in your area to get definitive dental care.

In brief: ER

Dr. David Stall
Dr. David Stall
Dr. Louis Gallia
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: Dental Society

Call you local dental society.
They will have a number of options for free emergency dental care.

In brief: Dental Society

Call you local dental society.
Dr. Louis Gallia
Dr. Louis Gallia
Dr. Vikram Patel