I have dry socket after wisdom tooth extraction, any suggestions?

See your surgeon. Dry sockets are best treated with a medicated dressing placed in the socket. You need to see the dentist that did your surgery for this.
Call Ur Surgeon. Your oral surgeon is best prepared to treat the dry socket with medications. Call the office for a follow up appointment.