It seems whenever i drink alcohol my right arm gets numb and sometimes tingles is this normal?

Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Addiction Medicine

In brief: No

And if you get this every time you drink, but you still drink, then I have some concerns about you.
Talk to your doctor - numbness in an arm can mean nerve damage or problems in the chest cavity as well. Why it would occur only when you drink alcohol I have no idea, but the fact that you get an adverse effect but still drink concerns me that there is an alcohol problem. Talk to your doctor.

In brief: No

Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Bruce Rothschild
also check for cancer, like Hodgkin's disease. Pain in an affected area has been reported with alcohol. Your symptoms are different, but workup is reasonable
Dr. William Forsythe