Is testicular cancer like the man version of ovary cancer?

Partly. Some of the cancers in testes and ovary are similar, e.g., dysgerminoma, but most are different. Ovarian cancers are more frequent and more deadly. Many testicular cancers are curable.
Somewhat, not quite. Although the testes complement the ovaries, many of their cancers are much different with a much better prognosis. There are 2 main types, seminoma and non-seminoma, each about 50% of cases. Non-seminomas can be embryonal, teratoma, yolk sac, and choriocarcinoma. Some of these are like stromal or germ gell ovarian tumors and are managed similarly. Cure is seen in 95% if treated correctly.