Are there any herbal supplements that I can take to treat my leishmaniasis symptoms?

Dr. Sandra Pinkham
Holistic Medicine
In brief: Possibly
There are no perfect treatments.
Anti-viral and anti-fungals have been helpful in some patients. Herbal supplements like clove, thyme, and oregano which have anti-viral and anti-fungal activities could help if ingested. Topical vit d oil might be beneficial. Check blood 25-oh vit d 3 and see if it is low. Topical or oral coconut oil which is both anti-viral and anti-bacterial might be helpful.

In brief: Possibly
There are no perfect treatments.
Dr. Sandra Pinkham
Dr. Sandra Pinkham
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
In brief: Nothing is approved
Nothing has been approved in the US as far as herbal supplements to treated leishmaniasis.
I bet you may find tons of anectodal success stories, but I would strongly suggest not to experiment to let the disease progress and get it advanced that it would be really difficult to treat.

In brief: Nothing is approved
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Steven Seres