Developed eye floaters all of a sudden in both eyes/what doctor do I see?

See a retina doctor. New-onset floaters, especially when accompanied by flashing lights and/or decreased vision, is considered an ophthalmic emergency. See an eye doctor for a dilated examination immediately -preferably a retina specialist. If this turns out to be a retinal detachment, you have a limited amount of time to have it repaired in order to prevent severe vision loss.
Depends. You should see a doctor who will dilate your eyes for examination of the retina. Sometimes, sudden floaters may accompany or precede the development of a tear in the retina. A retinal tear can rapidly progress to a retinal detachment so see your local eye specialist. Many optometrists carry out this exam and so do all ophthalmologists. A retinal specialist can both examine and treat.