Reference range value of homo-cysteine blood test report is 8-20 mg/dl. Does anyone know about any similar or same reference range value? Thank you.

Pathology

In brief: Ranges vary

Reference ranges for homocysteine vary some from lab to lab.
Most physicians today set little by this number, as an atherosclerosis risk or otherwise, unless it is very far above the upper limit you've cited. Of your many listed problems, the one that concerns me is papilledema / blurry vision; i'm concerned you have pseudotumor cerebri and this vitamin ; lab test stuff diverts the investigation.

In brief: Ranges vary

Dr. Arnon Rubin