Can you get cervical cancer from teen sex?

Yes. Cervical cancer is strongly linked to human papilloma virus (hpv) infection. This infection is acquired during sexual contact with a person already infected. Teens can have hpv, and cervical cancer can be a result.
Does not help. Cervical cancer is more common in women who start having sex early, have multiple partners, and use tobacco. Hpv is the cause of most cervical cancers but the factors listed above make hpv infection more likely. Getting hpv vaccination should reduce the risk markedly, though not completely. A woman should start getting pap test done within three years of starting sex.
Yes. This is why screening is started at the beginning of sexual acttivity. One partner could have become infected with the human papilloma virus from someone else.