11 mo son has hand foot mouth disease. Doc said it's a bad version. He has horrible blisters/rash even on his bottom. Are warm water baths ok? I read about oatmeal baths. Good idea?

Dr. Cornelia Franz

Good idea.
I have great success with hand foot and mouth with the homeopathic remedy pulsatilla. You may also try homeopathic rhus toxicodendron for all the blisters. You can give both together. Dissolve pellets in water and give a dropper 3x a dy for 2-3 days.

Good idea.
Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Cornelia Franz

In brief: Aveno

Aveno sells a fine powder in packets that comes from the milling of oats.
This does provide some relief from itching when added to tepid water and used as a soak. Please do not use oats, it just makes a sticky mess.

In brief: Aveno