Quit smoking dec. 2012. Had a few cigs in between. Total pack years is 23. What are my risks of lung cancer in my 40's? 50's? 60's? Currently have wheezing, 3yrs ago pulm. Told me have early emphysema.

20 years to normal. Cancer risk returns to normal only 20 years after stopping smoking. Congratulations on having stopped. Cancer or no cancer, being able to breath is something we often don't fully appreciate until it is lost.
Congratulations! Smoking cessation is the best decision you have made for your long term good health. Most effects of smoking reverse after stopping it. You will still have some slightly higher risk for lung cancer but i would not worry about it as >95% of folks in your situattion will not face this problem in your older years provided you never go back to smoking again.