I need help I have two cavities in the front of my teeth pluse two wisdom teeth one hurts bad?

Dr. Howard Schneider
Dentistry - Pediatric

In brief: 2 seperate problems

First see general dentist to make sure problem is wisdom teeth and if so get a referral for an oral surgeon.
After wisdom teeth are removed go back to dentist for restoration of front teeth. Make the first appointment asap before the problem gets worse. In the mean time rinse with warm salt water several times a day, brush 2x daily, eat softer foods.

In brief: 2 seperate problems

Dr. Howard Schneider
Dr. Howard Schneider
Dr. Louis Gallia
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: Dentist

Sounds like you need to see a dentist asap.
Hopefully the cavities in your front teeth can be repaired. Painful or infected wisdom teeth should be reomoved by an oral surgeon.

In brief: Dentist

Dr. Louis Gallia
Dr. Louis Gallia
Dr. Jack Hinkle