Im embarrass to go to the dentist because I have two big cavities in front on my teeth what will the dr do can I get a filling?

Dr. Douglas Tavenner, jr.
Dentistry - Cosmetic

In brief: Stop and Think

What is more embarrassing? Showing the dentist your situation, or keep showing your friends your bad smile situation.
Remember that the dentist can help your appearance in front of your friends - so get the treatment to not be embarrassed in front of your friends that you see daily.

In brief: Stop and Think

Dr. Douglas Tavenner, jr.
Dr. Douglas Tavenner, jr.
Dr. Thomas Yash
Dentistry

In brief: Don't be

Having the two cavities in your front teeth may be only part of your problems.
Your dental health can affect your general health. Just take the time to see a dentist who can examine your mouth and determine how to get you back on track. They can easily restore your teeth back to good shape so that they look good and are strong to enjoy eating. You will be smiling before you know it. Good luck.

In brief: Don't be

Dr. Thomas Yash
Dr. Thomas Yash

In brief: Dentists luv 2 help

Dentists love to help people and especially enjoy rehabilitating a person's smile.
Don't be embarrassed, be excited that there are trained professionals who will help restore your smile! after a complete examination and possibly x-rays, your dentist will discuss what solutions are best for you! so go out asap and so you can start smiling again!

In brief: Dentists luv 2 help

Dr. I. Jay Freedman
Dr. I. Jay Freedman
Dr. Douglas Tavenner, jr.
What is more embarrassing? Showing the Dentist your situation, or keep showing your friends you bad smile situation. Remember that the Dentist can help your appearance in front of your friends - so get the treatment to not be embarrassed in front of your friends that you see daily.
Dr. Howard Schneider
Dentistry - Pediatric

In brief: No need to be

Embarrassed. The dentist is there to help you in this situation.
Ask your friends for a recommendation of a dentist that they like. There are many options for restoring decayed front teeth depending on how big the cavities are. Which is best for your situation can only be determined with a full dental exam. The sooner you get started the sooner they can fix it for you. Please don't wait.

In brief: No need to be

Dr. Howard Schneider
Dr. Howard Schneider

In brief: Get to the dentist

Would you be more embarrassed if you ended up losing the teeth? The dentist and staff have dealt with this for years, and know how to comfort patients in need.

In brief: Get to the dentist

Dr. Jeffrey Bassman
Dr. Jeffrey Bassman
Dr. Marsha Davis