What can I do if i think I have a pinched nerve in my upper back in between my shoulder blades that radiating pain in my back, neck, &in shoulder socket?

Dr. Adam Lewis
Neurosurgery

In brief: Upper back pain

The pain that you describe could be from a pinched nerve but it could also be from muscles or tendons that are inflamed or injured.
For example, the attachment of the rib head to the spine can be malpositioned and create the pain you describe. It is important to be evaluated by a neurosurgeon or spine surgeon to determine the cause of the pain so that a proper treatment can be initiated.

In brief: Upper back pain

Dr. Adam Lewis
Dr. Adam Lewis