I've been coughing violently and throwing what I eat the last 2 days. Have night sweats. Also am running a low grade fever.

You may need to go t. If you are unable to keep any liquids down, you should consider going to an er tonight and be treated with IV fluids and medication to control vomiting and you cough. If you can keep down liquids, then consider going to see your doctor in his office tomorrow.
Infection. Could be getting pneumonia or a viral infection with your severe vomiting you should see a doctor or go to the er for an evaluation.