Whats the integrated test? Does it look for all birth defects?

Dr. Scott McLean
Clinical Genetics
In brief: I'm not sure!
I am just not sure what the "integrated test" is.
And this is not a criticism of you at all. The words in medicine and especially in genetics are crazy hard to understand properly. And sometimes their meanings change! i would be very pleased if you could find out a bit more about this test, including the lab that performs it, and ask once more. Btw, no test or procedure finds all birth defects.

In brief: I'm not sure!
Dr. Scott McLean
Dr. Scott McLean
Dr. Lois Freisleben-Cook
It is Integrated Prenatal Screening Test for risk of down syndrome and neural tube defects. Combines specific ultrasound measurements with blood testing to calculate a risk. Explained well here: http://www.tbdhu.com/nr/rdonlyres/a792b615-ac33-42df-91b6-59cd2dae8ba5/0/integratedprenatalscreening.pdf
Dr. Jane Van Dis