I suffer from boils for most of my life I need to kno what can I do to get rid of them I hurt so much for them?

Address the hair. If these are caused by ingrown hairs in a person with curly hair, at some point you need to address the hair. There are shaving techniques if this is facial and possible laser treatments to be added to a skin care program. See your dermatologist.