Having dull chest pain left side comes and goes but mostly at night when in bed?

Check with your doc. Chest pains can come from narrowed arteries in the heart. However this usually occurs with exertion and resolves with rest. A pain in the chest at night could also be from acid reflux or some other GI problem. Or it even could be from some muscular or rib pain. I suggest calling your doctor for an appointment to discuss further.
Diagnosis? The cornerstone of treatment is an accurate diagnosis. Nocturnal pain is most likely to be caused by gastroesophageal reflux disease. (gerd). Is your pain worse with deep breath (pleurisy or pericarditis). Is it worse when you compress your rib cage or sternum - breastbone (costochondritis). Heart pain is worse with exercise. Is yours?