I had an inguinal hernia surgery in 2010, when I ejaculate I feel pain in my surgical area I went to surgeon he said everything is ok what should I do?

Uncommon problem. But need investigation to find the cause , like sonogram or ct of the area , to see any abnormality, under go physical therapy , speak to your surgeon again , if unsatisfied take a second opinion .
Groin pain. By now, any pain related to your surgery should be gone. Ejaculation itself should not cause groin pain unless during copulation, repeated pressure is placed directly on the prior surgical site that may have scar tissue. Does the pain only occur when using 1 position and not another? I might ask a urologist for a consult.