Are panic attacks danger tomy heart?

No. Panic attacks can make you feel like you are going to die, and the belief that your heart is going to stop is quite common. However, although it certainly can make your heart rate rise alarmingly, there is no direct damage to your heart or lungs or any other bodily organ.
No. Not if they are panic attacks. It may be difficult to tell a heart attack from a panic attack as the symptoms may be similar. Often a person will go to the emergency room and be told nothing is wrong with their heart and what they had was panic. A dr can best determine which is which. But if it is panic, the heart is not damaged.
Panic & heart. With a healthy heart, no danger. An attack shows rapid heart rate, not damage to heart.
Not really. Not unless you already have pretty serious cardiac problems.