Hi my blood tests showed that I am vitamin d deficient. My doctor is going to ring me at home. Do I not need to see him face to face? Thanks

Depends on Dr. Most commonly, it is nice to see your dr. For a face to face discussion and evaluation. At 45, you may be nearing the "peri-menopausal" age and as hormones decrease etc, the incidence of osteoporosis becomes more prevalent. And, ...Vit d and calcium are important for good bone health. Always best to see the dr. And get the best of care you can. Good luck.