Any advice on hw to relieve pain for tennis elbow excluding medication?

Dr. Shawn Hennigan
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Tennis elbow
Management includes locall ice, stretching, and counterforce bracing.
Stretching done frequently with elbow fully extended and wrist flexed down. If pain persists, consider injection of steroid. Prp injections recently shown effective at reducing pain.

In brief: Tennis elbow
Dr. Shawn Hennigan
Dr. Shawn Hennigan
Dr. Charles Metzger
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Stretches
The stretch that helps this condition is to extend (straighten) your elbow, then with the other hand, flex (bend) the wrist.
You'll feel it stretching the outside of the elbow, where the pain from tennis elbow is. Do this at least 20-30 times a day, holding the stretch 30 seconds at a time. Autologous blood injections (prp) are done in my office which is not medication.

In brief: Stretches
Dr. Charles Metzger
Dr. Charles Metzger
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine