Am I a pervert if I like looking at pictures of cheerleaders?

In brief: Why?
Whether you are a teenager or an older man it is usually stimulating to see individuals who are attractive.
Woman may find it exciting to look at attractive male cheerleaders and men may feel stimulated by seeing female cheerleaders (assuming heterosexuality). However, if the cheerleaders are minors and you are an adult male - it is important to set a boundary not to engage sexually.

In brief: Why?
Exactly. It is how we choose to treat others, rather than what we think about, that matters.
Dr. Keegan Duchicela