Could a tilted uterus cause vaginal burning and pain during sex I have never had an underlying STD just bacterial vaginitis and yeast infection?

See answer. ~20% of females born in the U.S. Have a tipped/tilted uterus which simply means that the uterus is not in a normal up and down placement but tipped forward or back in comparison to where it should be aligned. Though usually asymptomatic, it may be associated with pain during sex or menstruation. Vaginal burning unassociated with sex would not be a typical symptom. Gynecologist can provide answer.