Got a cold got prescibed roabatussin with hydrcodene from urgent is it safe to take with my current meds klonopin remeron inderal (propranolol) and omperazole?

In brief: That's an awful lot

Not only is that a whole of medication for a 22 year to be taking in the first place but the drug to drug interactions of Robitussin (guaifenesin) and hydrocodone on top of all of that are numerous.
I hope you're not trying to study for an important exam tomorrow or responsible for landing a 747 in aspen, co in the near future. Please talk to urgent care again and have them review your meds again.

In brief: That's an awful lot

Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology