1 doctor weighed in:
I spilled some bug spray and felt kinda tingly. Why is that?
1 doctor weighed in

Dr. George Valdez
Family Medicine
In brief: Careful
Some bug sprays are quite toxic and dangerous, but u have to look at the label and call help line for specific precautions.

In brief: Careful
Some bug sprays are quite toxic and dangerous, but u have to look at the label and call help line for specific precautions.
Dr. George Valdez
Dr. George Valdez
Thank
Get help from a real doctor now
Dr. Marsha Davis
Board Certified,
24 years in practice
67M people helped
Continue
107,000 doctors available
Read more answers from doctors