I had the mirena (levonorgestrel) IUD for almost 2 years I never had a period until now I been spotting for a week. I had sore breast 2 weeks ago and nausea?

Common. The number one side effect of Mirena (levonorgestrel) is irregular and unpredictable bleeding. For some women it starts right after the device is placed in the uterus. For others, like you, it starts weeks, months, or years later. It is possible to have some other cause for the bleeding, so it would be wise to see your doctor for an exam and possibly an ultrasound to evaluate for other problems or causes.
It happens. It is normal to have a period occasionally with mirena (levonorgestrel). If you are concerned you are pregnant then check a test otherwise see a doctor for nausea.