Male in california recovering from bad marriage, now new girl wants to run my life.What can I do?

Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Clinical Psychology
In brief: Relationship
Accepting control will ultimately cause resentment so try not to accept control demands, that is not love it is an expression of insecurity and neediness.
Best.

In brief: Relationship
Best.
Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Dr. Katharine Garnier
In brief: What do you want ?
My first response would be run.
..But i must assume there is something keeping you involved with this girl. I would recommend that you try to put some limits on the relationship, until you can sort out the baggage from your previous relationship. Many people are attracted to the same type of partner over and over again...You should seriously consider personal counseling to get some perspective.

In brief: What do you want ?
My first response would be run.
Dr. Katharine Garnier
Dr. Katharine Garnier
Dr. Jonathan Jassey