So embarrased by my tattoos. What are my choices if interviewing for my first job?

Dr. Morris Westfried
Dermatology

In brief: Location?

Short term cover up if possible.
Arms? Neck? Longervterm laser tattoo removal but this will require about a year. If necessary investigate makeup cover up for immediate use

In brief: Location?

Short term cover up if possible.
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology

In brief: Cover up

Many tattoos are acquired in the exhuberance of youth and sometimes under the influence of alcohol or a herd identity.
You can cover up your tottoo as best as possible with proper clothing. Hopefully you didn't get one on your face or hands. I advise people, desperate to get a tattoo to put it in an inconspicuous place and not personalize it (will you still love sally in 2025?).

In brief: Cover up

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Richard Bensinger