I have this genital warts on my penis, I have see a doctor and gave me a medicine called griseofulvin and candid cream.I have finish them but not gone?

In brief: See answer

Griseofulvin is a medication used most commonly for treatment of "athlete's foot ".
Candida yeast is the usual cause of infections on the head of penis and foreskin, especially in uncircumcised males. Neither treats genital warts and there are a variety of both patient-or md-provided topical meds used to treat these (pofofilox, imiquimod, sinecatechins, bichlor- or trichlor-acetic acid).

In brief: See answer

Dr. Gregory Lewis
Dr. Gregory Lewis
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham