How to pass a blood drug test for shabu?

Pathology

In brief: Don't use it

No more disrespect is intended than the question itself contains.
"shabu" is, i understand, a term for methamphetamine used in japan, hong kong, malaysia and indonesia. If you are smart enough to be using healthtap, you are smart enough not to be messing around with this godawful drug of abuse. You won't realize the danger until it's too late. Stop, and get help if you need to.

In brief: Don't use it

2 comments
Dr. Susan Feingold
I have no doubt that you need to get help if you are using this drug! Don't wait!
Thank you, Dr. Feingold. As an autopsy pathologist, I have seen the horrible effects of this too often.
Dr. Peter Kurzweil