Whats natural way to get rid of lipoma. I have a lot of them, all over my body. Currently I am taking apple cider vinegar, tumeric, and chicweed evday?

Dr. Mia Skourtis
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Lipoma Treatment

Lipomas are overgrowths of fatty tissue under the skin, and these will typically not regress with any type of treatment except for surgical removal of the fatty tissue.
This is typically a very straightforward procedure, and can sometimes even be performed in the office of a board certified plastic surgeon.

In brief: Lipoma Treatment

Dr. Mia Skourtis
Dr. Mia Skourtis

In brief: I am not aware

Of any non-surgical methods of lipoma treatment.
Specifically, I have no knowledge of any of the things you mentioned having any beneficial effects against lipomata. Consult with your doctor about best treatment.

In brief: I am not aware

Dr. Robert Uyeda
Dr. Robert Uyeda
Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery