Could an eye orbital mass be metastatic lung cancer from a 11 mm lung nodule, with no swollen glands or other evidence of cancer?

Dr. Carlos Encarnacion
Internal Medicine - Oncology

In brief: Time has taught me..

..That with cancer almost anything is possible.
That said, it would be unlikely for a 1cm lung "nodule" to go only to the orbit, especially if it is not proven to be cancer. I would suggest you discuss this with your doc (there may be details he/she knows that we don't) but seems to me that further imaging or maybe a biopsy are considerations if either of those 2 lesions are suspicious enough.

In brief: Time has taught me..

Dr. Carlos Encarnacion
Dr. Carlos Encarnacion
Dr. Alan Jackson
The most common site for lung mestastasis is the eye namely choroid and retina
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology