How can I get my voice back....I have been sick coughing a very very lot my throat is stil scratchy and is still couching...Pls help i need my voice b?

In brief: One remedy

Boil freshly sliced, peeled ginger root in water until the tea is tan.
Add 3 tbsp of honey. Sip to help relieve sore throat pain and to accelerate healing of laryngitis. *.

In brief: One remedy

Dr. Gloria Shenkir

In brief: Time.

If you have laryngitis/lost your voice as part of a typical upper respiratory infection, the primary thing you need is time.
Other home remedies, like voice rest (trying not to talk, or at least to talk less and not whisper), hot/warm tea, hot showers before bed/humidifier to make sure your throat doesn't get dry, cough drops if you still experience mucus/postnasal drip, may help as well.

In brief: Time.

Dr. Gloria Shenkir
Dr. Gloria Shenkir
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology