Took antibiotic a month back but again now my doc gave me another dose of antibiotic .Is it fine to take it?Will my body not be antibiotic resistance

Dr. Cornelia Franz

In brief: Not necessarily

But repeat antibiotics can affect your gut and immune system. Be sure you take probiotics (not at same time as antibiotic).
I would also add chinese medicine and acupuncture to your treatment plan ANS it can help reduce antibiotic issues and balance your body which helps speed recovery.

In brief: Not necessarily

Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Cornelia Franz

In brief: Your body can't

Resistance happens when a germ mutates and develops tolerance to an antibiotic, which it passes on to its offspring that will enter the world of germs.
If you pick one up, an alternate med is needed to kill it off. Your body cannot develop resistance to an antibiotic, but you can pick up germs that are, making some antibiotics fail on occasion. The next infection it could work (different germ).

In brief: Your body can't

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham