I've been having a stuffed nose every day and I end up sneezing and blowing my nose. How do I get better quickly?

Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: Stuffy nose daily

Stuffy nose daily may be due to allergies and you may benefit from nasal stroids and oral allergy and decongestant combinations.
You should see your doctor or an allergist or you may have vasomotor rhinitis that can be treated properly if a cause is found , but decongestants and nasal steroids will help symptoms.You should consult an allergist to find the cause and get treated properly.

In brief: Stuffy nose daily

Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology