Is my acne caused by bacterial or fungal infection in the pores?

CAUSE OF ACNE. Acne is caused by a plugging up of oil glands in the skin. Too much oil; no way of getting out. Stop nuts and peanut butter, no chocolate. Cut way dowwn on dairy products. Bacteria, not fungus germs, are responsible for the inflammation in these pores. Wash thoroughly with an acne wash 3 times daily. See a dermatologist if it persists.
Keep it clean. Keeping your face clean and not oily is the key. Http://www. Webmd. Com/beauty/skin-glow-13/minimize-pores.