What is temporal arthritis?

Dr. Louis Gallia
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: Temporal arteritis

I assume you mean temporal arteritis.
Temporal arteritis is a condition in which the temporal arteries, which supply blood to the head and brain, become inflamed or damaged. It is also known as cranial arteritis or giant cell arteritis. Although this condition usually occurs in the temporal arteries, temporal arteritis can occur in almost any medium to large artery in the body.

In brief: Temporal arteritis

I assume you mean temporal arteritis.
Dr. Louis Gallia
Dr. Louis Gallia
Dr. Sewa Legha
Internal Medicine - Oncology

In brief: It is a serious cond

Temporal arteritis is a serious condition which requires biopsy of a small artery to confirm the diagnosis.
It is often treated by specialists called rheumatologists whose advice you should seek if concerned with this entity.

In brief: It is a serious cond

Dr. Sewa Legha
Dr. Sewa Legha