Are there herbal supplements that can treat a MRSA lung infection?

No. This is a potentially life threatening infection that requires treatment with specific antibiotics that will treat the specific mrsa, and requires close medical supervision.
And of course for lung infections you would have to use IV vancomycin or another such antibiotic to actually treat such an infection.
No. I am not aware of anything that is really effective against MRSA except commercial disinfectants and good hygiene and using a wound ointment called mupirocin.