Are there herbal supplements that can treat a MRSA lung infection?

Dr. Henry Bloom

In brief: No

This is a potentially life threatening infection that requires treatment with specific antibiotics that will treat the specific mrsa, and requires close medical supervision.

In brief: No

Dr. Henry Bloom
Dr. Henry Bloom
Dr. Alan Ali

In brief: MRSA

None in existence.

In brief: MRSA

None in existence.
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Kevin Considine

In brief:

And of course for lung infections you would have to use IV vancomycin or another such antibiotic to actually treat such an infection.

In brief:

Dr. Kevin Considine
Dr. Kevin Considine
Dr. Kevin Considine

In brief: No

I am not aware of anything that is really effective against MRSA except commercial disinfectants and good hygiene and using a wound ointment called mupirocin.

In brief: No

Dr. Kevin Considine
Dr. Kevin Considine
Dr. Steven Seres