What should I do if my 8-week old is always hungry?

In brief: Is it really hunger
The 2 month old is a rapidly growing infant that needs fuel to grow.
They will feed more often than older infants.Yet many parents are confused by non-nutritive (self calming) sucking behavior as a sign they need more. Babies are wired to survive and often suck 24/7 it does not always mean hunger. Think of the newborn. Never understood what feeding was about, yet takes to it immediately.

In brief: Is it really hunger
In brief: Feed!
A 2 mo old baby usually eats her weight in food in just 5 days! so yes, they can look like they are always hungry.
Regular weight checks will help you to know if she is getting enough.

In brief: Feed!
Dr. Anatoly Belilovsky
Dr. Anatoly Belilovsky
Dr. Cindy Juster