I have an hemorrhoid. What treatment can I best use to get rid of this?

That Depends. Most hemorrhoids seem to be caused by constipation and straining to have a bowel movement. This can be taken care of by increasing fiber and fluid in your diet. If you have a thrombosed hemorrhoid you can wait it out and it will go away or you can have it opened and emptied. Internal prolapsed hemorrhoids usually usually need some kind of surgery. You need to talk to your doctor.
Several. Depends whether this is internal or external hemorrhoids, thrombosed or clotted, bleeding. Generally warm tub soaks in plain water for 15-20 minutes several times per day and after a bm, bed rest if severely swollen and correcting constipation and/or diarrhea. Eat a high fiber diet and drink 80-100 oz of non caffeinated, non alcoholic fluids daily.