I have a migraine, a bad stomach ache, I feel like i'm going to be sick. Any ideas what's wrong ?

Dr. William Singer
Pediatrics - Neurology
In brief: Common association
The area in the brain stem that triggeres migraine headaches is physically next to the vomiting center. The two areas interact through a neurotransmitter Dopamine.
There is a combination of medication such as Reglan (metoclopramide) and ibuprofen may help your headache and prevent the stomach ach is taken as soon as you experience headache.

In brief: Common association
Dr. William Singer
Dr. William Singer
Dr. Cornelia Franz
In brief: Migraine
Migraines typically cause nausea.
It affects more than your head. If you have not seen your doctor then do so. Phenergan (promethazine) and tryptans can help abort the migraine. I highly recommend acupuncture and chinese medicine to get to the root of your imbalance and to prevent further headaches.

In brief: Migraine
Migraines typically cause nausea.
Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery