I feel like I have a learning disability, because other people read what I read, but they get a different story from it?

Dr. Glen Elliott
Pediatrics - Psychiatry

In brief: Hard to say

Learning disabilities typically refer to specific tasks such as reading or doing arithmetic that are hard because the brain processes information in inconsistent ways--letter or word reversals, for example.
What you are describing is a much higher level of processing. "different" doesn't necessarily mean "wrong." if it's really a concern, see a psychologist for testing.

In brief: Hard to say

Dr. Glen Elliott
Dr. Glen Elliott
Dr. William Singer
Pediatrics - Neurology

In brief: Neuropsychology eval

You should have an evaluation by a neuropsychologist.
With the results, you can be directed to services that can help you.

In brief: Neuropsychology eval

Dr. William Singer
Dr. William Singer
Dr. Eric Weisman