How to get rid of muscle cramps at night?

Let me try to help. Muscules cramps at night have many causes, we have to try to find the reason, if we can not her some view tips.Activities that might help prevent night leg cramps include, drinking plenty of fluids to avoid dehydration, wearing shoes that have proper support, stretching your leg muscles, or riding a stationary bicycle, for a few minutes before you go to bed.Good luck thanks.
Could be veins. It could be from over use. There is also a possibility that it could be related to too little iron, magnesium, potassium, or calcium in your blood. One of the most common symptoms of varicose veins and venous incompetence is leg cramps. As much as 65% of the time, people with varicose veins will have leg cramps. If you have any visible veins in your legs, see a vein specialist.