How to get rid of low blood pressure dizziness spells and near-fainting?

Check BP and meds. Check your blood pressure first to confirm it's low. If it is, check medications and if you are on blood pressure meds, ask your md to adjust the dosage, to improve blood supply to the brain. If not on blood pressure meds, consider caffeine to help yourself over these spells (5 hour energy drink may help). If still symptomatic, get checkup for cardiac arrhythmia and/or neck vessel blockages.
See below. Side effects of medications to treat high blood pressure can cause it.Other conditions called orthostatic hypotension, and heart beat abnormalities [arrythmia] the cause of this phenomenon needs to be sought out. Take precautions like gettting up slowly from a lying or sitting position and moving only if the spells pass.Support stockings may help, but specific treatment depends on cause.