How to get rid of a mosquito bite the fastest way?

What to do: Store aloe vera gel in refrigerator ; apply to affected area. Rub basil leaf on bite. It repels mosquitoes ; has anti-inflammatory properties. You can mix 2 parts baking soda w 1 part water. Stir into paste ; place it over the mosquito bite. Can use calamine lotion. If you have problems w generalized welts, swelling of tongue, lips, airway - you should get urgent medical care.
Apply some ice first. Then try some topical Hydrocortisone and/or Benadryl (diphenhydramine) cream. Most of all, try not to scratch!
Mosquito bite. Make a paste out of meat tenderizer. The enzymes present in the tenderizer work on the mosquito venom.